Thursday, March 20, 2008

A bit more about me and my husband...



My husband and I met while I was in another relationship with a not so good guy. He treated me like dirt and said horrible things that are somehow still stuck in the back of my brain. My real knight in shining armour came to my rescue in his little red beretta. I am forever grateful, forever thankful for this amazing man who came into my life at the time I needed him the most.
Conrad is a man after God's own heart. He is real with himself and with others. He always sees the glass half full, and is always always happy. He looks at the brighter side of things, always hoping and praying for the best, and in every circumstance he trusts fully in God. He likes to joke, and have fun. Conrad is my hero. A truly happy human being. He is happier now that he has found his dream girl. More smiles upon his face, more jokes coming out of his mouth, and not so much computer game playing! Woot! I love him with all of my heart. God has placed him in my life, he has hand chosen him for me, and I for him. Forever I will be faithful, forever I will love him.




No comments: